My Country v1.03 is a serious simulation game for android mobile phones. In my caountry, you have to build a city with basic building knowledge. You have to make a nice transportation system. Develop the buildings with a clear idea about how to make buildings! So, My Country is a game for serious city builders! Play this on your android phenes for free!


Goals to fullfill in My Country:

- Complete hundreds of tasks to the benefit of your developing country
- Build residential buildings to increase your country's population
- Open office buildings and upgrade them to employ more citizens and turn greater profits
- Develop industry, sign contracts and buy vehicles to transport the goods you produce
- Manage the ecology and energy use in your city by building power stations and parks
- Change the landscape: cut canals, lakes, plant trees and country roads
- Establish a bus transit network for your residents
- Gather collection items from the residents of your country
- Hire professionals to grow a forest of skyscrapers in your country!

Download: My Country v1.08 apk from android market
Or

Downlaod: My Country Apk from mediafire link, Free!


You can play
my caountry on your android phone, free! You can play my caountry on any android phone having android 1.6 & up. Play my caountry in Samsung Galaxy mini/pop, Galaxy fit, Galaxy 5 and Sony Ericson X10 or x10 pro, HTC wildfire without any problem. You can also play my caountry on Galaxy S, Galaxy S 2, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Ace, HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Sony Ericson Play, Sony Ericson Arc, Google Nexus One etc. I am playing this on my Galaxy Mini without any problem. Directly download it from mediafire & make your own island!!!

Post a Comment

 
Top